Plant of the chemical glassware and devices "Industrial company Druzhnaya Gorka" LLC
Plant of the chemical glassware and devices, called , was founded in 1801 by I. Riting, a German manufacturer.
The plant is situated in the village of Elite of Gatchina district Leningrad region, Russia. Today, the production establishment produces the following:
- chemical glassware and devices used in medical and industrial chemical laboratories.
- products made of opaque quarts glass (SiO2 - 99.6 % Al2O3 - 0.18 % Fe2O3 - 0.05 %) insulators, quartz pots, vats, crucibles, muffs, muffles, pipes, powder and other.
Products are used in:
- chemical industry - acid-proof, thermo-proof glassware: pots, vats, crucibles and other - for obtaining of chemically pure reagents;
- metallurgy heating engineering - pipes for gas-purification in melting industry, thermocouple covers, insulators, furnace pipes, and quartz powder for casting form production.
- container glassware of various capacity for eatables.
Our enterprise is looking for long-terms relations with customers, as well as manufacturers of equipment for glass manufacturing industry.